Sunday, May 29, 2011

All work and no play makes a bulimic.... quite happy actually.

I am starting my summer job at the metro across the street from my apartment tomorrow.I am very nervous, but also hoping that it will keep me busy and at the same time keep my face out of the toilet. I'm really trying to lose weight without throwing up, and I'm hoping this along with the other hobbies I have started to have will help me succeed.

I went to Anime North this weekend. For all of you non-nerds out there, AN is pretty much a star wars convention but for anime and comic book nerds. Anyway, I spent the entire weekend hardly eating and walking all day long, and dancing all night at the raves. I LOOOVEEEDD raving. It was the first time I ever danced in front of people while sober, and to be honest it felt so exhilarating, I have to go to more raves downtown. I'm planning to go to the next free rave in Toronto. Anyway, I have a few pics of Anime north, so I'll put them up as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! I hope everything goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete