Thursday, October 1, 2009

jigglies and shivers

Does anyone else get so grossed out by obese people that they shudder? Gag? Cover their eyes and turn the other way? Because I do. I can sit and watch the goriest movies and music videos with people getting gutted and skull fucked while sipping on diet soda or chewing gum and feel just dandy, but when it comes to seeing reverse thinspo on youtube, I actually have to exit the screen after about 4 seconds. I shudder, wince, squeal and feel nauseous just looking at the rolls of fat. I don't know how anyone can become that obese, when I gain about 5 pounds and flip out. It's hard to grasp the concept of someone not noticing their body growing THAT MUCH. It scares the crap out of me. Fat scares the crap out of me. I actually get freaked out. Over fat people. All the while going "Ohhhh micheal myers! <3333" when I watch the Halloween movies. I'm weird.

Also I wanted to know if anyone else gets grossed out by the jigglies. Do you ever jump up and down or move suddenly or sit in a car and go over a bump and FEEL your fat sort of jiggle? It is the worst feeling ever for me. I freak out. I mean what IS that? People tell me "oh you're so skinny oh you should eat" but my arms JIGGLE if they get shaken hard enough. Maybe it's all in my head. Drives me crazy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment