Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vacation

My parents left this morning, they are going on a 'romantic' vacation to niagra falls. They are staying there for 3 nights and 3 days. So tonight I am having a few friends over and we are going to hang out, watch horror movies, and play video games. I'm so excited to have the house to myself it's not even funny how hyper and antsy I am. xD

This morning after they left I sparked a cigarette in my bed, and relaxed and smoked and thought about all the fun shit I'm going to get to do on my 3 nights of freedom. I can't drink of course, my pills don't permit that. But I will be able to do whatever I want, I can blast music at 4 am and dance around in my undies, I can go out for walks at midnight and meet up with people. I can do pretty much anything. I feel like I have my own house for these three days, and ohhhhhh freedom smells so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment