Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yoga, anyone?

In the absence of sleep I have decided to spend most of my early mornings in my dark room waiting for the sun to rise. This morning at approximately 3 am, I started excersising. I felt gross and was pinching my fat all over my body, I just couldn't resist working out.

After I felt incredibly dizzy and had to sit down. I sat on the cold ceramic tiles on my floor, and started trying to control my breathing. Before I knew it I was almost meditating, and I actually found it quite relaxing. After about 10 minutes of meditation I did a few stretches and moves that I had seen on tv before. They actually relaxed me quite a bit, and made me feel calm but rejuvenated!

I think I am going to start doing yoga every morning. Does anyone else do yoga at all? Does it help with weight loss or toning up?

No comments:

Post a Comment