Tuesday, February 2, 2010

4 am hunger.

I can't sleep. It's 4 am. I'm guzzling coffee and waiting for 6 am so I can have my apple.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been very busy! I have good news, I met someone and I think I'm falling head over heels for him. We have so much fun together and he's an amazing guy and we have almost everything in common! I've been spending a lot of my time over at his place, and looking for a job, so I haven't had the time to post anything!

This is just a quick little update, my diet is a little shaky, but I'm on the right track, I have had a few bouts with binging and purging but I am doing better than I was before, so I am proud of myself.

Today I am seeing Jacob, my new infatuation, at around 8 am. I am so excited to see him, we have so much fun just doing nothing at his house, getting drunk off wine, rolling around in bed together talking and laughing and listening to music. I almost never want to leave!

So anyway, hopefully I'll be able to update again soon, hopefully with some good news on my weight (I am terrified to weigh myself and refuse to until I have kept a steady 500 calorie or less intake for at least a week)

I hope you're all doing well! Stay Strong!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well and met a new boy! It sounds like things are going GREAT!

    Have fun...and be good to yourself. :)

    xox,
    A

    ReplyDelete