Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 1

Without food. I can't sleep. I'm reading Deadpool. (For all of you non-comic book geeks out there, it's a comic.... my favorite comic actually.) Wanna see?


Hahaha. That shit always makes me giggle.

Anyway, I'm planning on getting another piercing soon, I have my lip and my belly button pierced, along with bats tattoed on my hips. My next amazing idea is to get the Spider-man symbol tattooed to my wrist. Yes I love Spider-man that much. Why am I talking about comics and body modifications on a ED blog? I dunno... maybe just to distract myself from the obvious fact that I'm FAT from all that eating I did yesterday.... -_-

Anyway, I plan to post a short little update twice a day until thursday, to keep myself on track with my fast. Wish me luck. <3

1 comment:

  1. I have two tats; a tiny flower on the inside of my left ankle and a huge tat that covers 2/3 of my back (it's a combination of symbols that define my spirit and struggles).

    My husband has about 80+ hours of serious ink covering his body and many ear piercings.

    I say rock on with the tats and piercings girl!

    xox,
    A

    ReplyDelete