Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 2

One slip-up at 2 am this morning. I binged. I didn't purge though. I refuse to purge, until my mouth and throat heals first at least. I have done good so far today, I plan to keep it that way. I bought a book, Wasted, by Marya Hornbacher, it is apparently very good, and also I couldn't find my favorite ED book (More than you can chew) at the chapters near my house. It's HUGE but has such a small collection of ED books it's a little pathetic.

Anyway, today I've had coffee and my multi-vitamin. That's it.

Time is 5:50 pm. I'll report back sometime around midnight.

2 comments:

  1. I've read Wasted three times! GREAT book. Right now I'm reading Insatiable by Erica Rivers - a young mom with anorexia. So far so good...and triggering which is what I need to keep me from shoving food down my gullet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, Wasted is a great one.

    Nice to meet you Morticia! Will be following you and sending my best encouragement to you! :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete