Tuesday, September 15, 2009

4:00 am

It is very early morning, I fear I won't be sleeping tonight, and I have to leave my house for work today at 11 am. I hope I am not a complete zombie, I have to be able to function properly for my first day of work. I really need this job if I ever want to get out of my parents house and into my own place. Wish me luck my dears, and I hope you all have deliciously empty stomachs and extremely strong willpower throughout your day. I know I do.

Oh and just an update, this morning my scale reads 117. 2 more pounds and I will be at my goal weight. I assume if I stick to my diet I will achieve this goal by tonight.

A few words to motivate you girls just aching to break free from your bodies and becoming the beautiful thin creatures you all dream of being: Just remember, though at some times you can't think of anything else but food, just hold your fat, pinch an inch, take a deep breath and imagine in your head how much better you would look once that fat has evaporated. If you eat, that fat will only grow. Do you want to get thinner, or fatter? I believe we all know the answer to that.

Think thin, think beauty, think skin and bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment