Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello little ones.

This is Morticia Bones, I am here to help all of you who struggle with their weight, who dream of being small and fragile and thin, as well as continue on my journey to be skin and bones. I want to see ribs, I want to see hip bones, I want to see collar bones, I want to see knee bones and ankle bones and pale skin stretched over bony thin fingers and feet. I strive to be light as a feather, I strive to be petite, and I will get what I want. This is the attitude that I chose to have about this, I feel that if I tell myself I WILL do it, then I believe I will, and so I will. You should all think the same way, don't worry about failure, don't think about food, food will only weigh you down, slow you down, and make you fatter. Eat to stay alive, to stay conscious, don't eat because you WANT to. Who WANTS to get fat? Because if you say you WANT a certain food that's pretty much what you are saying. I for one, do not want to be fat. I long to see the numbers on the scale go down, down, down.

Current BMI - 17.5
Current Weight - 120
Current Height - 5'9
Goal Weight - 115
Ultimate Goal Weight - 110-105

No comments:

Post a Comment