Thursday, September 17, 2009

Coffee + Cigarette = Good morning!

I woke up this morning at 6:30 on the dot. I don't know why I have been waking up so early every day, at the exact same time, but who knows? I am glad I do because then I fall asleep earlier at night and I'm not up half the night sitting next to a dark kitchen full of food just calling to me.

Today is day 2 of my fast, so far a good start. I woke up, lay in bed for half an hour, and then got out of bed, ran a bath, made coffee, and had my nice hot bath with bubbles and Epsom salts. I lovveee taking hot baths in the morning, especially when it's FREEZING in my house, which it has been for the last few days, because my mother is insane and opens all the windows in the house each night even though it's below 10 degrees Celsius out there. I have about 4 blankets on my bed right now to keep me from freezing to death. Anywho, after my bath I put on my favorite body butter (it smells like melons!) and then took a swig of apple cider vinegar, had a glass of water to wash it down, and then had a cup of coffee. I am so glad I finally have splenda again, for a few weeks I had none so I had to drink coffee without any sugar, and believe me, it did NOT taste good. I actually went to tim hortons one day and stole a bunch of sweet-n-lows before running out of the store just so I could have something sweet to put in my coffee.

If you read my previous blog, then you know that I was debating on whether or not I was going to get drunk today. I have decided to go for it, I am going to buy a 6 pack of light beer and I'm going to down 3 of them and give the other 3 to my friend, and that will get me tipsy for a good 2 hours. This way I have control over myself, I know what I'm doing, and I don't come home drunk and raid the fridge. Let's all cross our fingers and hope this works! I really do miss drinking, I used to almost every weekend, and then I stopped about 6 months ago because I wasn't loosing enough weight because I would eat everytime I drank.

Well my dears, I hope you all have splendidly stellar days filled with thinspiration and motivation and diet beverages.

No comments:

Post a Comment