Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 1 of my new diet.

Good morning my lovelies. I hope you all slept well. I had a terrible sleep, I need to start taking sleeping pills again. It is now 3 pm, so it's not exactly morning, but I fell asleep around 10 am, so it's understandable that this is when I would wake up. Today my plan is to have coffee and a cigarette for breakfast; it is the breakfast of champions. For lunch I am going to have 8 strawberries, I love the way they look, they are so petite and cute. For dinner it's a salad with sliced up green peppers and carrots and celery. This all comes to about 260 calories, 80 for the strawberries, 150 for the salad, and my coffee has whitener in it, that adds to about 30 more calories. My night time snack is usually water or diet soda, and a cigarette. I do love my diet ginger ale, calms the nausea in my stomach from not eating, and it tastes delicious.

You should all make diet plans if you have not done so already. It helps you really keep control because you know what and when you are eating and so you wait it out until you can eat. I have faith in all of you! We can all strive harder, eat less, and work our way up to being angelically beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment