Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hair dye and hunger pains

As I sit here making this entry I have a very itchy head as there is black hair dye in it. I just had to touch up my roots and decided to do the whole head to make it look shinier and black.....er. Yes. So I have not eaten at all today, I am so happy that I am past my temptation faze. I threw out the leftover food that was tempting me, and I distracted myself with a book, and now I don't feel hungry at all! I'm so proud of myself. Anyway, as I was putting in my hair dye, I started getting full on hunger pains. It was rather painful but I was happy nonetheless. I'm actually having them a bit right now. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

...As I was saying. I feel very good and happy that my plans to fast are succeeding rather well. My parents are none the wiser to my plans, they think I ate at work and also at dinner. ;D

Tomorrow I am supposedly getting drunk though. I'm not sure if I will. A friend just invited me to drink with him since it's my day off. I might just skip it or something. I'm not entirely sure yet. In my past experience with alcohol when I drink it doesn't make me gain any weight, but I do tend to fiend food when I'm hungover or while I'm drunk. I think if I keep control of myself and don't get too drunk then I will be able to eliminate both these problems. If I don't get too drunk then I won't be hungover and crave food the next day, and if I steer my friend clear from anyplace that sells food I can eliminate the possibility of me eating whilst drunk.

I sure hope this plan works. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment